Friday, March 21, 2014

A new year, another challenge!

So it seems that I can't blog without a challenge. So, when I got wind of April's Blogging from A to Z, I was like, where do I sign up? And so I signed up.

I had so much fun doing last year's OctPoWriMo, and I'm really looking forward to getting back in touch with the blogging community!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to A to Z! I'm your friendly neighborhood #TeamDamyanti minion, checking in to wish you a lot of fun! I'll be checking back to see your posts :) Cheers!
    @TarkabarkaHolgy
    Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing this! I am too! Can't wait to read you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just put up my first post! But... where do you put up your post to get it on the site? Or does this not work like OctPo?

      Delete