Wednesday evenings I meet up with a bunch of friends at a local cafe where we get together and knit. I guess you could call it a Stitch n Bitch, we call it knit night. Or just knitting. We usually end up pushing a couple of tables together and gather around with our bags of yarn and needles, our coffee, beer or wine (or soup or panini if dinner is in order). I treasure these evenings. It's one of the only regular social activities I have, and the sharing and laughter always give me a much-needed lift.
When I went there tonight I was completely stuck in my head, caught up in all the things I want to change about my life, focused on what's not working. Thanks for bringing me back from the brink once again, dear friends, just by being there. This one's for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment