Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: Three Blogs I Always Read

I love reading blogs! I'm so intensely interested in other people's experiences, in the lives they're living. Some of the most compelling are written by people living very differently than I am. I sometimes wish I'd taken a different path in life, and being able to peek into the life of someone who made that choice is fascinating to me. People have the most amazing stories!

First on my list of most-read is the blog that introduced me to the "30 Days Hath November" challenge! That would be So Fawned. This lively lass has an enviable life indeed. She's got an adorable little girl, her own business, plus she's a doula, AND she has the energy to manage it all. Her writing style is warm and inviting, like a big hug.

I also love looking in on Rebecca Woolf's kids over at Girl's Gone Child. I love her big, boisterous, puppy-pile of a family! She makes parenting look like such fun! And I also really love her Mom's posts, many of which contain really excellent recipes.

Last but certainly not least, my beautiful and brilliant friend Jyllian has a wonderful blog, Erstwhile Dancefloor Revolution. I met Jyllian in college,  and although I haven't seen her in years and years and our lives don't seem much alike, we're definitely in a similar place. So many of her posts really resonate with me, because I'm having the same thoughts, concerns, and asking many of the same questions.  I must admit that I read about her life with her amazing daughter and husband with a touch of envy. And If I were a cat I'd want her to adopt me!


So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

2 comments:

  1. Omg how did I not know you had a blog! I just found this wandering around. And Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad we've kept in touch, found and re found each other. You were and are important to me and I'm so glad I'll get to read you now!
    And I would SO adopt you if you were a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started this blog! I wanted to do the November blogging challenge, but I didn't have a public blog so I created this. I'm actually enjoying the discipline of writing every day, even if I'm exhausted.

      I am also glad we're in touch, that you're in my life even though we're so far apart. And I can't think of a better cat-life than curled up next to you and Em watching anime! Purrrrrrrrr.

      Delete