Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 03: Some Things I Never Leave the House Without


I'm a bit late to this, but here goes. I'm doing the "30 Days Hath November" blogging challenge!

Lately I've been wanting to have a more active presence online. I thought about jumping in to NaNoWriMo, but an entire novel in a month seemed overwhelming. However, a blog post a day for the month of November? I can totally handle that.

Today's prompt is unexpectedly difficult, because I'm actually very lax about having my stuff organized. You'd think an obvious answer would be my cell phone, but I leave that behind regularly when I run errands, go for a short hike or a quick trip to the grocery store. As for makeup, even when I put it on in the morning, I don't usually refresh--I'm too lazy.

The answer would have to be my house keys. Because if I leave the house without those, I'm in trouble. Luckily, I can't lock myself out so I feel pretty safe. This in contrast to the last apartment I lived in, where I dreaded accidentally closing the door behind me and then discovering I didn't have my keys.

So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

No comments:

Post a Comment