Saturday, December 7, 2013

Reverb13 day 7 prompt: Victory!

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'd have to say that my biggest accomplishment in 2013 was deciding to make the move to California and then actually setting that in motion.

It's a big deal. It's a major move, and a decision that drastically affects my work life, my relationships, and probably radically alters my life-direction. It was a very hard decision to make, and making it was what 2013 was about for me. I have been feeling very stuck for a number of years, and for better or worse, I'm doing something about it.

I think the real victory will come at the very end, when the move is done and I'm sitting with that, experiencing the wide-openness of starting a fresh chapter in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sounding like a broken record too, but I found from the first reverb a few years ago that the prompts help crystallize the year, to find where the emphasis was and work through the nuances of that.

    ReplyDelete