Thursday, October 2, 2014

OctPo Day 2: Two, Too, To

Today's prompt is the word two. Or too. Or to. I love it when we can mix up words and sounds and make something fun, or clever, or interesting. Or surprising.

I'd kind of like to step out of my comfort zone this OctPo; but not today.



The power of two

Two is better than one
they say.

Is it?
It is?

Of course
It's easy to see,
how can you not see
it?

To double your fun
is
to double your pleasure.

If one is good then
more is better.

And more
and more
to keep the wolf
from the door.

Two
Too often comes
at the price
of
one.




2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can imagine the Mad Hatter careening around his table, shouting this while not drinking tea. Thanks for sharing with OctPoWriMo, Christine.

    ReplyDelete