OctPo Day 22: Video!
I'm actually doing this! When I first read today's prompt--to post an audio or video reading one of our poems--I thought, no way. But after watching some of your efforts, I felt inspired to join in. I wasn't sure which poem to pick, but I wanted something with some sort of rhythmic flow, so I chose my day-3 poem Afternoon's delight
, which features the tri-fall form.
Anyway, here it is, nerves and all!
Wow! You did it! Nicely done! You are made of tougher stuff than I! I actually closed my eyes to hear him the poem part...its a lovely poem full of imagery.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it myself! I'm glad I did though, and that I chose that poem.
DeleteI'm late getting to this - but you were worth the wait! Watching your face and voice shift from the 'getting ready to read" to the reading was fascinating!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely, soothing voice - like a cup of tea and a napping cat - and you read that like you do it everyday. It - glowed.
So happy you dove in, and that you shared! =D