Well, here goes another round of poetry! Here's hoping I'm up to the challenge, and that I'll be inspired to carry on after it's done.
Today's word prompts: Chrysalis; Butterfly; Transformation
Chrysalis
Waiting
I'm waiting
Waiting
for some visceral
stirring
stirring
Something subtle
perhaps
or
perhaps
something
something
Seismic.
Every sense straining
for a signal
that
it is time
to
stop
Waiting
I hope that signal comes soon...
ReplyDeleteHi! Me too. When it does I think it will be fantastic! I love transformation.
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
Hey Christine, you may not remember me from last year but I was hoping to see you here... I really enjoyed your poetry last year... This one didnt dissapoint!
ReplyDeleteOf course I remember you! So glad to see you back as well. Thanks for the feedback. :-)
DeleteI like how the word Seismic just kind of lands on you, all alone the way you have it. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer, and thanks! I'm so glad to be doing OctPo again.
DeleteHi Christine! Nice to meet you. I like how there's so many words starting with "s." When you read it out loud, the "s" sound lingers a bit. Kind of like waiting.
ReplyDeleteWaiting. It's not easy, is it?
ReplyDelete