H is for Harried! It seems like it's one thing or another around here from the minute I get up. The cats are clamoring for food, breakfast needs to be prepared, the toilet needs plunging (again), paperwork must be filled out, phone calls need to be made/returned... and I'm always anticipating whatever unexpected mini-crisis might pop up. Also, today my sister is having minor surgery, and I'll be dropping her off, picking her up and managing Mom this afternoon.
H is also for Hair, as in I'm thisclose to cutting mine short again. I should just do it already. My current 'do isn't making me feel fabulous, I already know I look good in short hair, and I think it would be fun to play around with color, which is easier with shorter hair. I'm thinking of going short and blond for my 50th birthday, which is in a few weeks (!!).
For goodness' sake, I shouldn't have to muster up any courage for a damn haircut!! It's hair. It grows back. You'd think that with everything else that's going on, this would be a no-brainer.
Oh lordy....your day sounds a lot like mine - harried!! I hope it slowed down for you eventually. I turned 50 a year ago and cut my hair short... I love it! Go for it!
ReplyDeleteIt was a really, really busy day! Usually having my sis around is great, and I enjoyed her stay, but it definitely made more work for me.
DeleteI'm pretty sure I'm going to cut my hair, it's just a matter of pulling the trigger at this point. I might wait until I'm closer to my b-day so the color will be fresh.