More and more I don't understand what's going on with my mom. The things she says and does often make no sense to me, and are even unsettling sometimes. It's difficult to have a conversation, and there are lots of times when she just sits and does nothing. I'm never sure what's going on in her head. The rules of socialization don't apply, and I feel lost and uncertain. It's time to start getting some help so I can understand more about what is happening with her, and what to expect.
Sometimes sitting in silence is enough. Enjoy her presence. I have no doubt she is enjoying yours. I found with my mom she would get frustrated trying to hold conversations sometimes and it was almost a relief to her when we simply sat. Hope this helps :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lucy! That helps a LOT. I always feel guilty, like I'm ignoring her or something. Thanks for your insight! I really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete