T is for Tired! It's not a bad day or even an especially difficult day. But it's been a busy one, with two morning appointments, plus I'm meeting my sister later for another appointment and dinner. Like I said, not a bad day, but a long one that started with not quite enough sleep.
T is also for Temptation, which I wholeheartedly gave in to when we stopped at the roadside stand selling some of the year's first local strawberries. They are ambrosia, sweet and juicy. There was also some very fresh garlic for sale and I picked up some of that too. Life is good!
Yes, life is good, especially when your post for the AtoZ Challenge has been posted!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog . . . I shall try to get caught up before midnight!
ReplyDeleteOne more week to go for A to Z! Can we make it??
DeleteYou already have local strawberries?! Lucky!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, we're very lucky around here. I still can't believe how amazingly rich this area is in terms of fresh produce.
Delete