Looks like I dropped the ball right at the end! But even if I did stumble, it's been great participating in the challenge and connecting with new bloggers. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
Z is for Zen. I'd love to be more "zen." By which I mean self-contained and "go-with-the-flow." The fact is, I don't really know much of anything about Zen Buddhism. I always think of Zen as Japanese, but apparently there are many different kinds. Perhaps I should learn more. I would certainly do well to get back into meditation. Why not Zen?
When I started this challenge, I figured if I made 90% it was still an A. I think you only missed a couple of letters, which is still an A!!!
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed your posts, short and thoughtful. I will keep up with your blog until next year, when I'll be checking to see if you decide to do it again :-)
Thanks, and thanks for checking in. I'll try to keep this place more lively going forward.
DeleteI don't consider not finishing a failure--we gave it a good shot!
You made it farther than I did! I hoped you enjoyed the journey this month as much as I did! When I read your post I thought of this book I bought recently.. and I get daily posts from the author on Facebook. You might enjoy it... http://www.buddhistbootcamp.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks for the book rec! I've been in and out of Buddhism for the past 15 years or so. Mostly out of it, unfortunately.
DeleteI enjoyed A to Z as well, and am so glad to have stumbled across your blog!
Thanks for saying that about the blog! I don't keep this place up much. I'm pretty conflicted about putting myself out there--not that you'd know it by some of the stuff I post for various challenges! It's already out there, I just need to accept it and move forward.
ReplyDelete