OctPoWriMo Day 13 prompt: Random Words Playing onto the Page
What a fabulous prompt!! I seriously adore these word puzzles, so I couldn't possibly resist this one, even though I had to drag myself out of my sick bed to write.
~~~
Gee
Great green grass!
I gasp, seeing
that each blade
is a giant, if
you are an ant.
Imagine the glee
of grape glitter!
I gush, as I grab
gobs of it.
I'm gobsmacked
by its ginormous,
gentle beauty.
love it! I adore the word gobsmacked. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! So do I, so I had to get that in there somehow. Actually, I'd already picked the letter G, so it fit in perfectly.
DeleteIt's the point of view of the ant or the little guys with so much enthusiasm and joy, like a child's voice. Enjoyed to the full, thanks.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! It's always interesting to see what others are taking away from what I come up with. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteGobsmacked... love that word. One of my all time favorites and almost jealous that you found a cool way to use it in poetry!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it a cool word?? I love it too, so of course I used it! :-)
Delete